You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Smartphone Features
- Audio Features
- Additional Info
- Additional Information
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- 8" Capacitive Screen
- Wired Car Play Ready
- Wired Android Auto Ready
- HD Radio
- Dual Phone Connection
- SiriusXM Ready
- Dual Backup Camera Ready Inputs
- Works with wired Apple CarPlay
- Works with wired Android Auto
- Charges Apple Devices & select Android devices
- Pandora control built in for iPhone and Android
- Spotify control built in for iPhone and Android
- MP3/AAC/FLAC/MPEG2/AVI/WMA/WAV/MP4/MPEG-1/WMV Playback via USB
- HD Radio
- Customizable 13-Band graphic equalizer
- Auto/Manual time alignment (CD-MC20 required)
- Built in Amplifier: MOSFET 50Wx4
- Easy EQ Preset Equalizer
- 24 bit D/A Converter
- Subwoofer Control
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Backup Camera Input/Dual Camera Input
- Composite Video Output
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (tuner sold separately)
- Remote Control
- Displays 13 Backgrounds, Splash Screen
- JPEG Photo Slideshow Viewer
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Works with iDataLink Maestro module
- Retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- Displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- NON-Din/Modular Unit
Pioneer’s Modular Solutions receivers are designed for applications, often newer vehicles, with limited depth behind the dash that prohibits the installation of a traditional 1DIN or 2DIN receiver. This installation flexibility is achieved by physically separating the LCD touchscreen display from the sub-chassis that contains the CPU, control system, terrestrial radio tuner, amplifier and input/output connections. This allows the sub-chassis to be mounted in a different location* or different horizontal/vertical orientation within the vehicle. To simplify installation and increase vehicle applications, Pioneer and Metra Electronics are partnering to develop vehicle-specific Radio Install Kits** that make the Pioneer Modular Solutions receivers both cosmetically integrated and simple to install.
* Sub-chassis remote installation may require either the RD-RGB150A or CD-RGB150E accessory, sold separately.
** Metra Electronics Radio Install Kits sold separately through Authorized Metra Electronics Dealers. Visit www.metraonline.com.
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.