You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kicker 46CXA800.1T Amplifier + 46CK4 Wiring Kit + 46CXARC Bass Knob + 46KISLOC 2-channel Speaker to RCA Converter
Kicker 46CXA800.1T Amplifier
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 800 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapters required)
- Optional remote bass level controller available
- 3-second delay for turn-on and turn-off
- Includes hardware for vertical mounting
- Wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-6 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair
Kicker 46CK4 Amplifier Wiring Kit
KICKER® complete amp kits feature top-quality Hyper-Flex power, ground and turn-on cables. K Series speaker wire and interconnects are also included, as is a heavy-duty AFS fuse holder and fusing. Insulated crimp connectors and zip ties come in the kit as well. One additional year of amplifier warranty is included if purchased with a KICKER amp.
- Amplifier wiring kit
- Cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 4-gauge blue power cable with attached ring terminal and protective wire loom
- 4 feet of 4-gauge gray ground cable with attached ring terminal
- 17 feet of 16-gauge clear turn-on lead wire
- 16.4-foot 2-channel twisted pair RCA patch cable
- 12 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire
- AFS fuse holder and 100-amp fuse
- Assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
Kicker 46CXARC Bass Knob
Customize your bass, right from your front seat.
The CXARC is a remote bass controller, compatible with select CX and PX KICKER amplifiers equipped with a REMOTE BASS jack on its end.
Kicker 46KISLOC 2-channel Speaker to RCA Converter
The KISLOC is the next level of line-out converters.
Compatible with OEM radios that have short circuit protection, these units take as much as 55 watts of input and deliver up to 8 volts of output. This sonically neutral converter delivers outstanding sound quality in an incredibly small footprint.
- 2-channel line output converter
- Applies 60-ohm load to each channel to circumvent open-circuit protection
- Bare speaker wire inputs
- accepts up to 55 watts RMS per channel
- Gain control on each channel
- RCA line outputs up to 8 volts RMS
- Warranty: 1 year
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.