You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kicker 46CK4
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1200 watts RMS +/-10% x 1 at 1 ohm
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapters required)
- Optional remote bass level controller available
- 3-second delay for turn-on and turn-off
- Includes hardware for vertical mounting
- Wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-6 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
KICKER® complete amp kits feature top-quality Hyper-Flex power, ground and turn-on cables. K Series speaker wire and interconnects are also included, as is a heavy-duty AFS fuse holder and fusing. Insulated crimp connectors and zip ties come in the kit as well. One additional year of amplifier warranty is included if purchased with a KICKER amp.
- Amplifier wiring kit
- Cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 4-gauge blue power cable with attached ring terminal and protective wire loom
- 4 feet of 4-gauge gray ground cable with attached ring terminal
- 17 feet of 16-gauge clear turn-on lead wire
- 16.4-foot 2-channel twisted pair RCA patch cable
- 12 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire
- AFS fuse holder and 100-amp fuse
- Assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.