You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kicker 46CSC674 6.75" x2 Pairs Speakers + Kicker 46CXA360.4T Amplifier Bundle
- Speaker Highlights
- Speaker Features
- Speaker Specifications
- Amplifier Highlights
- Amplifier Features
- Amplifier Specifications
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
CS-Series 6.75-inch Coaxial Speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your factory speakers.
CS-Series Coaxials deliver remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass with a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure not found in stock speakers. The stamped-steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Fits nearly every car made
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
- Steel mesh grilles included for speaker protection
|Woofer Size||6 ¾ in / 165 mm|
|Tweeter Size||½ in / 13 mm|
|DC Resistance||3.3 ohms|
|Peak Power||300 Watts|
|Continuous Power||100 Watts RMS|
|Sensitivity||dB @ 1W, 1m: 90|
|Effective Frequency Range||40-20k Hz|
|Mounting Hole diameter||5.5 in / 140 mm|
|Top Mount Depth||³⁄₁₆ in / 4 mm|
|Bottom Mount Depth||1 ¹³⁄₁₆ in / 47 mm|
|Tweeter Magnet Material||Neodymium|
|Tweeter Dome Material||PEI|
|Tweeter Design||Balanced dome|
|Woofer Cone Material||Polypropylene|
|Woofer Surround Material||Polyester foam|
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- Frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker-level inputs require speaker wire to RCA adapters
- Optional remote bass level controller available for rear channels
- 3-second delay for turn-on and turn-off
- Includes hardware for vertical mounting
- Wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended
- Dimensions: 12 ⅞"W x 2 ⅜"H x 6 ¾"D
- Warranty: 2 years
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope||12 dB / octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope||12 dB / octave|
|Bass Boost||0-6 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||65 x 4
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||180 x 4|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||90 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||180 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||10-20000 Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75 dB|
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.