You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kicker 45KM654L x3 6.5" Pairs Marine Speakers + 48KMA6006 6-Channel Marine Amplifier + FREE Kicker 41KMLC LED Lighting Remote
- Speaker Highlights
- Speaker Features
- Speaker Specifications
- Amp Highlights
- Amp Specifications
- 41KMLC Highlights
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
These speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 3/4-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- White and Charcoal Grilles With Seven-Color LED System Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
***ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
*Upgradable to 20 Colors and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC
|Speaker Size||6 ½|
|Tweeter Design||¾" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Santoprene Rubber|
|Woofer (in, mm)||6 ½, 165|
|Tweeter (in, mm)||¾, 20|
|Sensitivity||90 dB at 1 watt
|Frequency Response||35 - 21k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling (Watts RMS)||65|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||195|
|Impedance (Ohms)||4 Ω|
|Top-mount Depth (in)||2 ⅜|
Mounting Depth (in, mm)
||2 ⅞, 72|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (in, mm)||5 ⅛, 130|
|Grilles||Charcoal and White|
Big sound meets big value. Use this flexible two-channel KM marine amplifier to power your system with ease and pump up the sound like only KICKER can!
Using Class A/B power, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class A/B Power Supply
- Stereo Amplifier With Bridging Capability
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- KickEQ™ Variable 12dB Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
|POWER [watts/ch], 2 OHM STEREO||100 x 6|
|POWER [watts/ch], 4 OHM STEREO||50 x 6|
|POWER [watts/ch], 4 OHM BRIDGED MONO||200 x 3|
|Dynamic Power [watts]||750|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE [Hz]||10-20k, +0/-1dB|
|ACTIVE CROSSOVER||HP only, variable 0-200Hz (amp 1 and 2); OFF/HP/LP, variable 50-200Hz (amp 3), 12dB/octave|
|KickEQ™ BOOST||Variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz|
|DIMS [in]||2 ⁵⁄₁₆ H x 7 ¹¹⁄₁₆ W x 13 ¹⁄₁₆ L|
|DIMS [cm]||5.9 H x 18.0 W x 31.5 L|
- For Use with Kicker Marine Coaxials and Subwoofers
- Provides Multi-Function Control of LED Lighting
- Ultra Slim Remote
- 19 Dynamic Modes
- Multi-function control of LED lighting for a customized look
- Manages 20 bright colors for frequent changes
- 19 dynamic modes including:
- Brightness control
- Adjustable fade
- Speed/strobe adjust
- Auto save
- Provides ultimate control over boating aesthetics
- Ultra slim remote design
- Up to 12 speakers can be used with a single RF receiver
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.