You have no items in your shopping cart.
- JL Audio VXi Series VX800/8i
- Class-D Full Range 2 ohm Stable 8-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 8 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 4 chan.
- Unmatched built-in DSP functionality:
- Premium, triple-core AKM DSP with an optimized configuration
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of parametric EQ per channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Bands 1 and 10
- High and Low-Pass Filters for each channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
- Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
- Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01 millisecond steps
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable "Q" and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps
- All adjustments performed through the free TüN app on a computer, smart phone or tablet
- Add more functionality with the JL Audio JL Audio VXi-BTC and JL Audio VXi-HUB
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 8/4 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 16V
- Frequency Response: 12 - 24000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% @ 2 ohms/channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 99 dB
- Variable high-pass and low-pass filters on each channel
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1
- 2 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 11.32"W x 6.62"L x 2.12"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.