You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Connection Features
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier design with NexD2™ switching amp technology
- 24-bit 96 kHz digital processing
- DSP adjustments and settings made with JL Audio's TüN app (PC and Mac) via USB, via Bluetooth (tablets and phones) with BTC Bluetooth option
- 3 Project Levels of tuning: Basic, Advanced, Expert
- input routing and mixing
- adjustable gain controls with clip indication
- fully adjustable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters
- selectable filter slopes (6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48 dB/octave)
- 10-band EQ (graphic in Basic, parametric in Advanced and Expert modes)
- phase and polarity control
- time alignment in 0.01 ms (1/8") increments
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 16 volts RMS (about 60 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- 2-channel digital input and output (S/PDIF: up to 24-bit 192 kHz in, 24-bit 96 kHz out)
- 2-channel analog preamp output (4V RMS)
- JLid™ connections for optional Network Hub, Bluetooth Communicator, and Digital Remote Control
- USB connection for device running TüN app (6-foot cable included)
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended
- 11-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-3/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
How To Use:
Step 2: Select A Product Category
Step 3: Browse Products That Fit Your Ride
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.