You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
Full-function, NMEA 2000® network wired remote controller with full color LCD display
The MMR-40 is a NMEA 2000® Network Controller engineered to add full-function, auxiliary control to MediaMaster® source units.
Outfitted with a NMEA 2000® Micro-C connector, the MMR-40 connects to a host MediaMaster® source unit in two ways:
- Direct interface with a vessel's NMEA 2000® network using applicable NMEA 2000® cables and connectors (not included)
- Direct connection of one MMR-40 with one host MediaMaster® source unit using MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately) to simulate an isolated, stand-alone NMEA 2000® network
Once connected, the MMR-40 automatically recognizes the host MediaMaster® source unit and will then mirror all host source unit controls and screen info onto the MMR-40's full-color, 2.8-inch LCD display, resulting in a complete MediaMaster® user experience.
The MMR-40 is equipped with independent display theme and lighting controls for maximum mounting location flexibility, regardless of the settings on the host source unit. Engineered for real-world marine (and many outdoor) applications, its weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis is built to withstand the harshest environments.
The MMR-40 includes the following features:
- NMEA 2000® Certified (LEN 4)
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8-inch full-color LCD display with large backlit controls
- Independent day/night display themes and lighting controls
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Note: The MMR-40 is not a stand-alone receiver and does not function without a connected MediaMaster® source unit. All remote control functionality of the MMR-40 is solely derived from the host source unit. Functionality of the MMR-40 requires connection to a NMEA 2000® network or use of MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately).
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Height (H)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
|Width (W)||4.65 in / 118 mm|
|Depth (D1)||0.55 in / 14 mm|
|Depth (D2)||1.96 in / 50 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.12 in / 80 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.