You have no items in your shopping cart.
MediaMaster® - Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display - 25 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ω
The MediaMaster® 50 is a high-performance, single-chassis, powered source unit, engineered to deliver outstanding fidelity and advanced audio features on your boat, UTV and many other outdoor applications.
Equipped with a variety of mechless audio source options, the MM50 includes a Digital AM/FM Tuner, Bluetooth® connectivity, a USB connection for a USB drive or iPhone® and an Analog AUX input, all designed to ensure non-stop playback of your favorite soundtracks, no matter how bumpy the ride. A rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses a 2.8-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean, uncluttered user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Audio output options include a rock-solid, onboard amplifier, capable of powering your speakers with 100 watts (25W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms) of break-through sound, as well as six channels of audiophile-quality preamp outputs from two independent main zones, plus a dedicated subwoofer zone. Each zone has its own flexible audio options and is controlled by a configurable master volume knob for quick, on-the-fly level adjustments, giving you complete command of volume levels in different areas of your boat.
With certified NMEA-2000® connectivity, the MM50 also offers control functionality using your Garmin, Lowrance, Raymarine or Simrad Multifunction Display! (MFD)
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections?
View the MediaMaster® Remote Compatibility Help Center Article.
- Digital AM/FM Tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) – Displays extended FM program info, where available
- 18 Favorites – Store up to 18 of your favorite AM/FM stations for quick access
- Bluetooth® v2.1 – Receive top-quality wireless audio from compatible devices with playback control, from up to 35 ft. (11 m) away
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Auxiliary inputs accept audio signals from any source with line-level outputs
- Conveniently charge your phone or media player with a 2.1 amp USB output
- NMEA 2000® Certified – Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM50 interfaces directly with existing vessel networks and offers control functionality via a compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info) or MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller (sold separately).
- Remote controller connection delivers auxiliary control functionality from extended locations
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Customizable Controls over three separate audio zones:
Level Control Mode delivers on-the-fly volume adjustments of all zones, together or individually. Each zone includes independent feature/control options, including:
- Variable: The volume knob adjusts all zones simultaneously, with independent control of each zone’s relative offset level.
- Fixed: Sets the output level of selected zones at a specific output voltage (4V, 2V or 1V RMS) that is not affected by the volume control.
- Off: Disables the output level of selected zones.
- Volume Limit: Allows you to set a custom, maximum, allowable volume level for each zone.
- Rename Zone: Permits the creation of custom names for each zone, or choose from a list or preset vessel location names.
- Name this Device: Give your MediaMaster® a custom-name to easily recognize it on paired Bluetooth® devices and connected MFDs.
- Independently adjustable offset volume level for each zone
- Subwoofer zone’s level and tone controls can be linked or set to proportionally track (follow) Zone 1 or 2 or disabled.
Tone Control Mode options allow customization of treble, midrange bass and balance settings as:
- Same as Zone 1: Links the controls with Zone 1.
- Independent Tone Control: Permits distinct tone control adjustments for the selected zone.
Versatile audio output options with onboard signal processing:
- 6-channels of audiophile quality, 4V RMS preamp level outputs from two independent main zones, plus a dedicated subwoofer zone; all zones feature a zero-clipping audio circuit, with self-limiting tone controls to prevent speaker system damage
- Built-in amplifier generates 100 watts of high-fidelity output (25W RMS x 4) to power two main zones
- Both main zone output types (speaker and preamp level) include a high-pass crossover feature with selectable frequency selection (off/60/80/100/150 Hz)
- Subwoofer zone outputs equipped with a 500 Hz low-pass crossover
Three remote controller options (each sold separately):
- MMR-20-BE Wired Remote Controller: Connect up to three remotes for control functionality from distant vessel locations, up to 75 ft. away.
- MMR-10W Wireless Remote Controller: Waterproof, 2.4 GHz, key-fob style remote delivers handheld control from up to 150 ft. away.
- MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller: Full-function controller with LCD display delivers full MM50 display and control functionality via NMEA 2000® networks.
|Input Operating Voltage||10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||100 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||15 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||15 A|
|Remote Turn-on Capacity||500 mA (max)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Output Channels||Zones 1&2: Two stereo pairs of RCA plugs (4V RMS) Sub: One mono pair of RCA plugs (4V RMS)|
|Output Zones||Zones 1&2: Variable, Fixed or Off Sub: 500 Hz Low-Pass only|
|Maximum Output Voltage||4V RMS (Variable), Selectable 4V/2V/1V RMS (Fixed)|
|FM Tuner with RDS||87.5 MHz to 107.9 MHz (0.2 MHz step)|
|AM Tuner||530 kHz to 1710 kHz (10 kHz step)|
|NOAA Weather Band Tuner||162.400 MHz to 162.550 MHz (0.025 MHz step)|
|Favorites||18 presets across all tuners|
|Profile||A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4|
|Core Specification||Version 2.1 + EDR|
|Connection Range||Up to 35 ft / 11 m|
|Interface||USB 2.0 host|
|Maximum Current Output||2.1 A|
|Supported Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Apple Compatibility||iPhone 5 or beyond (functionality contingent upon compatible iOS release)|
|Height (H)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
|Width (W)||4.65 in / 118 mm|
|Depth (D1)||2.36 in / 60 mm|
|Depth (D2)||3.67 in / 93 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.12 in / 80 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
Very , very good I'm excited
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.