You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Highlights >
- Specifications >
- Features >
- Technologies >
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
Two-way systems Cento CK 165 features the new C 26 tweeter featuring a 26 mm (1 in.) Tetolon® dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil for a detailed and natural reproduction of medium-high frequencies. The R&D team worked extensively to optimize the C 26 dispersion characteristics to maximize performance on the listening point, with a natural and progressive roll-off and a natural timbre that favors frequency linearity. Much time was invested in the research of the perfect material for the C 165 woofer cones: through a long process of customization of the materials SPP-M was selected (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica), which preserves the natural sound of the semi-pressed paper and enhances it with Mica powder improving rigidity.
The result is an excellent balance between lightness and damping, essential for a powerful and controlled emission. The oversized ferrite magnet provides excellent control even at higher excursions. The ultra compact CCX 2 crossover featuring tweeter emission level control (0, +3 dB) uses selected components for a full and engaging sound. The CG 165 grilles included in the Cento systems brighten up the car interior with their sophisticated design. Made of high resistance ABS with metal mesh, they offer a high degree of protection within a compact size, ideal for in-car installation.
|Power Handling - Peak W||300|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||100|
|Frequency response Hz||40 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93,5|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||(6 x 9)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||40 (1.58)|
|Supertweeter size mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||30 (1.2)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||28 (1.1)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Semi Pressed Paper-Mica|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
1. 165 mm (6.5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper- Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
2. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
3. 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
4. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
5. Provided elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
1. Tweeter level adjustment through a three-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
2. Low-loss factor capacitors and low resistance inductances made with pure copper, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
3. Compact design with metallic finish for an easy installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.
SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) cone enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
How To Use:
Step 2: Select A Product Category
Step 3: Browse Products That Fit Your Ride
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.