You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Smartphone Features
- Audio Features
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
Universal Sound Processor for integrating factory installed head units (OE sources) with aftermarket amplifiers and speakers.
The DEQ-S1000A is an innovative approach to overcome the effects of an OE audio system’s pre-set EQ. Featuring both high level and low level inputs plus DSP-based OE pre-set EQ cancellation, the DEQ-S1000A is unique in how it leverages Pioneer’s software expertise and smartphone integration experience to harness the processing power and touchscreen user interface of a connected iPhone or Android smartphone. This advanced design improves performance and ease of use while minimizing the need for ultra high-cost components. Pioneer engineers have also implemented advanced post-correction sound controls like a 31-band touch EQ, digital time alignment, 3-way digital network with subwoofer control, hi-volt preamp outputs, an internal MOSFET 50W x4 amplifier and more to provide expanded system flexibility and control.
The Pioneer DEQ-S1000A connects to your smartphone and Pioneer’s Sound Tune app to perform the advanced calculations needed to digitally analyze and correct the factory pre-set equalization and provide a touchscreen interface for simple, intuitive controls. Download the Pioneer Sound Tune app free of charge.
- Pioneer Sound Tune App Compatible
- USB Input1
- Maximum Power Input 4 x 50 W
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 20kHz
- S/N Ratio 105dB
- Max. Current Consumption 10A
- Chasis Size (W x H x D)6-3/4" x 1-5/8" x 3-3/4"
- Unit Weight 1 lbs / 4.8oz
- Made for iPhone
- Supported FunctionsBattery Charging, Music Playback
- Compatible with Android
- Quick Charge for Android
- 13-Band Graphical EQ, (31-Band with Pioneer Smart Tune app)
- MOSFET 50 W x 4 Amplifier
- Network Mode 3-Way Network Mode
- Listening Position Selector
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- Subwoofer Control
- RCA Pre-Outs3 (4V)
- High Level/Low Level
- High Voltage Output (4V)
- Exclusive Designed Audio Parts.
- RCA Terminals
- Speaker Line Input Sensor
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.