You have no items in your shopping cart.
- New CM Series Tower Speakers
- Fresh New Look
- Multi-Color LED Lighting
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- Multi-Color LED Lighting
- 200 Watts Maximum Power Handling
- 80 Watts Continuous Power
- 6-1/2” (165 mm) IMPP Woofer Cone
- 1” (25 mm) PEI Dome Tweeter
- Lightweight Aluminum Swivel with 360° Turning Radius for Ultimate Convenience
- Carbon Fiber Spoke Design
- Bar Mounting & Surface Mounting Brackets Included
- Multi Mounting Spacer (1.5”, 1.75”, 2”, 2.5”, 2.75”) Included
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM B117 (Salt Fog Exposure)
- IP55 Water Ingress Protection
- Optional All Weather Protective Cover (CM1624TPC)
The all new premium CM series tower speakers redefine marine audio performance and elegance. The sleek, compact enclosure design features 6-1/2” drivers and include bar and surface mounting hardware to make the installation of the speakers versatile and easy.
Designed in Southern California, Clarion's CM-series speakers were inspired by a Virginia-class submarine propeller! Featuring a distinctly unique propeller blade clad in carbon-fiber style material, the speakers feature a strikingly fresh and attractive look.
To liven up your boats interior, RGB LED lighting has been added to all the CM-Series of tower speakers. The RGB LEDs featured on the CM-Series of speakers can be wired to provide a permanent color solution or integrated into an existing RGB LED controller for custom colors on the fly. Featuring red, green and blue tri-color LED, the CM-Series speakers can create over 16-million combinations of color when used with an RGB LED controller allowing for extreme color customization.
Maximum RMS Power: 80 Watts
Impedance: 4 Ohms
|Woofer Size||6-1/2” (165 mm)|
|Woofer Cone Material||Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)|
|Woofer Surround Material||Santoprene|
|Tweeter Size||1” (25 mm)|
|Tweeter Material||PEI Dome|
|SPL||88 dB (+/- 3 dB)|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Music Peak Power Handling||200 W|
|Continuous Power Handling||80 W|
|MARINE APPLICATION STANDARD|
|ASTM B117 (Salt / Fog Exposure)||MEETS OR EXCEEDS|
|ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)||MEETS OR EXCEEDS|
|Water Ingress Protection Rating||IP55|
|LED COLOR COMBINATIONS|
|RGB Wire(s)||Color Output|
|Red + Green||Yellow|
|Red + Blue||Magenta|
|Green + Blue||Light Blue|
|Red + Green + Blue||White|
Note: When paired with LED controller, speaker LEDs can achieve 16 million color variations
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.