You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Two channels of active speaker level inputs (up to 40V input handling)
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Load Selection Switch
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Ground Isolation Switch
- ACR-1 dash remote inluded
- Compact design
The LC2i PRO join ranks with AudioControl’s most popular active line output converter, the LC2i. Adding a sub? Planning a full system? Either way, get the best possible signal from your factory sound system to your amplifiers. Load selection switches mean OEM integration has never been easier and the LC2i PRO will work with the most finicky factory sound systems. Installer friendly turn on trigger modes allow for flexibility via GTO™ Signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt inputs. Compensate for factory bass roll-off with AudioContol’s patented AccuBASS® and control your sub with the included ACR-1 level control.
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 40 Vrms / 400 W (20kΩ setting)
- Input Impedance (selectable): 20Ω, 60Ω, 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Gain: +/- 12 dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 50 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In / GTO™ Signal Sense / Audio Sense
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 A
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 6.9″L x 3″D x 1″H (including speaker connectors)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.