You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ford / Lincoln / Mercury / Mazda Multi-Kit 1995-2010
This stereo installation kit is engineered to help you install an aftermarket 4” tall (Double-DIN) radio into the original vehicle dashboard. This dash kit helps make radio replacement easier and is designed to match the original look and feel of the vehicle’s dashboard. Modifications to the dashboard are required for this installation and instructions are included. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn’t offer but requires this dash kit to make it fit.
- Stereo installation kit designed to fit any standard 4” tall aftermarket radio
- Sub-dash modifications are necessary to gain suitable depth and height
- Once the kit is snapped in, it cannot be removed without dash panel removal
- Made from the highest quality ABS plastic for an original factory-like fit and finish
- Includes brackets and hardware parts needed with installation instructions
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
WIRING AND ANTENNA CONNECTIONS
- 70-1770 Ford harness 1985-2004 (Sold Separately)
- 70-1771 Ford harness 1998-up (Sold Separately)
- 70-5520 Ford harness 2003-up (Sold Separately)
- 70-5521 Ford amp harness 2003-up (Sold Separately)
- 70-5601 Ford tuner bypass harness 1995-1998 (Sold Separately)
- 70-5600 Ford harness 1995-1998 (Sold Separately)
- Not required
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.