You have no items in your shopping cart.
- What's in the Box
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
KICKER KMTC11 HLCD tower systems are made for incredibly smooth sound up close or at a distance - without harsh horn “glare.” Play them loud. Play them all day. These powerful horn-loaded speakers are the new standard for marine sound quality. Sold as pairs.
KMTC Tower Systems deliver great looks, total adjustability and incredible sound quality. Your tunes are loud and clear, whether you’re in the boat, at Party Cove or the end of a tow rope. Want to aim your sound? Easily rotate the speakers a full 359˚ without tools, then watch the LED’s light up the night in any one of seven colors. Don’t just be the life of the party. Be the reason for it.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Tractrix® High-Frequency Horn Design with Titanium-Dome Compression Drivers
- Stitched Polypropylene Cone With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 359˚ Swivel With Toolless Locking Cam/Toggle System
- Stainless Steel/ABS Clamp Fits 1.5 - 3.25-Inch Tubing
- Through-Clamp Wiring System With Mating Socket
- Single Bolt Speaker Removal System
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Seven Color LED Grilles Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*Upgradable to 20 Colors and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC.
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
***ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
The KMTC 11-Inch Tower System works best with 300 watts of recommended power per speaker.
Woofer (in, cm): 11, 28
Impedance (Ohms): 4
Horn Loaded Compression Driver (in, cm): 1, 2.5
Horn Exit: Tractrix
High Pass (dB), at Frequency (Hz): 12, 2.5k
Low Pass (dB), at Frequency (Hz): 12, 2.5k
Peak Power Handling (Watts): 600
Continuous Power Handling (Watts RMS): 300
Frequency Response (Hz): 20-20k
Height incl. bracket (in, cm): 15-9/16, 39.6
Height from roll bar (in, cm): 13-5/8, 34.6
Diameter (in, cm): 11-7/8, 30.2
Depth (in, cm): 12-11/16, 32.3
LED Lighting: Yes
2 - full-range speaker enclosures mounting hardware
KMTC11 Horn Tower System | English | Download
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.