You have no items in your shopping cart.
Large 10.1 inch HD display
Provides room for more information that is large and easy to see with just a glance.
- Smartphone Features
- Display Features
- Audio Features
- Navigation Features
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- 10.1" High Definition Monitor with Capacitive Touch Panel
- Floating Panel Mechanism with 3-way Position Adjustment
- Android Auto™ & Android Auto™ Wireless
- Wired and Wireless Apple CarPlay™
- High-Resolution Audio Wireless
- Wireless Mirroring for Android
- 4 Camera Inputs, HD Front/Rear Camera Ready
- Built-in Bluetooth, HD Radio & Wi-Fi
- 3 Preouts 5V
- Garmin Navigation with 3D Terrain View
- Apple CarPlay - wireless/wired
- Android Auto - wireless/wired
- Wireless mirroring for Android
- Dual Phone Bluetooth Connection
- Kenwood Remote App S
- Kenwood Portal App
10.1" HUGE Capacitive Touch Panel - Provides room for more information that is large and easy to see with just a glance.
High Definition - HD 1280 x 720 pixel LCD panel with high luminance white LED backlight and superior wide viewing angles.
Vivid Colors With High Contrast - Optical Clear Adhesive (OCA) is added between the touch screen and the LCD to eliminate the air layer and suppress light reflection and glare. This feature enhances the contrast and brightness and maintains the visibility of the display in various environments.
Wider Viewing Angle - AAS display technology of the LCD panel assures you a wider viewing angle of 170° for both horizontal and vertical directions. Together with the protective film which minimizes reflection and glare from sunlight, you can enjoy clear images even from the passenger or back seats.
Driving Widget Home Screen - The 10.1" home screen is composed of a Driving Widget as well as a Source Control Widget overlaid on the background. You can move the Driving Widget from side to side or enlarge the Source Control Widget to optimize the screen for your intuitive operation. The Driving Widget allows selection of a clock, compass, or equalizer setting, etc., while the background allows selection of album art, audio visualizer, or photo.
Floating Panel Mechanism With 3-Way Position Adjustment - Fully adjustable display allows you to change the depth, height and angle for easy vehicle fitment.
Forward / Backward: 13/16"
Up / Down: 1-9/16"
Tilt: -10°/ +45°
Playable FULL HD Video and FLAC Files
You can play back from a USB device or SD card audio and video files compressed in various formats.
|Video Codec||Playable up to|
|MPEG4||1920 × 1080p|
|H.264||1920 × 1080p|
|MKV||1920 × 1080p|
|WMV||1920 × 1080p|
USB and SD sources are available on rear monitor via video output.
The powerful USB provides max 1.5A quick charge for selected Android and 1.0A charge for iPhone.
|Music Codec||Playable up to|
|FLAC||～192kHz / ～24bit|
|WAV||～192kHz / ～24bit|
|DSD||2.8MHz, 5.6MHZ, 11.2MHz / 1bit|
- HDMI Input
- Built-In HD Radio
- Intuitive Kenwood Music Mix - Up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be connected to the receiver at the same time, allowing you to take turns streaming music with your friends and family.
- Dual Phone Connection
- Hi-Res Audio Wireless
- Parametric Equalizer
- 13 Band Graphic EQ and Time Alignment
- Custom-made and carefully selected parts, such as audio quality power supply capacitors, high quality coupling capacitors and cross-shaped panel structures. These parts are further optimized through meticulous tuning of the component values and circuit paths.
Guidance by Garmin- Equipped with the industry leading Garmin navigation software, offering a variety of display options to make your driving easier such as Photo Realistic Junction View and Lane Assist.
Garmin 3D Terrain View - With the Garmin 3D Terrain View, life-like map contours will be displayed at low zoom levels, giving you a realistic perspective of the terrain in available areas. Previously, users were limited to simply displaying the elevation and grade levels as text on a flat map. Now, true perspectives can be achieved in a 3D format! The mapping view will reflect the curves in real time
Garmin 3D Terrain View - With the Garmin 3D Terrain View, life-like map contours will be displayed at low zoom levels, giving you a realistic perspective of the terrain in available areas. Previously, users were limited to simply displaying the elevation and grade levels as text on a flat map. Now, true perspectives can be achieved in a 3D format! The mapping view will reflect the curves in real time.
3 Years Map Care - KENWOOD offers 3 years of free map updates, enabling you to keep up to date.
- iDatalink Maestro
- HD Front/Rear Camera Input - The optional CMOS-740HD camera can be connected to the receiver’s front and/or rear camera input, displaying the image in true 1280 x 720 (720P) High Definition on compatible receivers. The camera’s built in High Dynamic Range technology further helps to overcome the negative effects of dark or bright conditions, making it the safest front or rear camera option available.
- Rear View Camera Input with Parking Guide Lines
- 4 Camera Inputs
- Das Cam Link Ready
- SiriusXM Ready
- Remote control (optional)
ENHANCED VEHICLE INTEGRATION
Compatible with both the Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR and RR2 (sold separately)* for enhanced system vehicle integration. In addition to providing the seamless factory integration experience you have become accustomed to with the RR, these models feature expanded support when connected to the RR2, including an Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Widget, Customizable Accessory Controls, and compatibility with specific ESCORT radar detector systems (sold separately).
*Available features vary by vehicle
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.