Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products. Carrier and shipment damaged items must be reported within 5 days of the package or product being received. Any package or product damaged claims will not be honored by us or the carrier if not reported within that time period.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
> How to Request A Return
1. Complete the Return Request Form to receive a return authorization number (RMA#). 2. All returns must have the return authorization number written on the outside of the box or the return may be refused. 3. Carefully package items and ship to the following address:
Freeman’s Car Stereo
Attn: Returns (RMA#)
18624 Northline Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031
All approved authorized returns are to be sent to this address for return processing and inspection. Customer is responsible for paying for return shipping costs.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Send all approved authorized warranties for return processing and inspection to:
Freeman’s Car Stereo Attn: Returns (RMA#) 18624 Northline Drive Cornelius, NC 28031
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- Gift cards
- Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.
- Products past it's return date window (30 days from when order is placed).