Freeman's Car Stereo, Inc is the largest independent retailer for mobile electronics in the Carolinas. We operate 6 stores in North Carolina and 1 store in South Carolina as well as a thriving e-commerce store.
Currently Freeman’s is hiring Car Stereo Technicians and Installers. Is car audio the thing you live for? Do you enjoy living on the cutting edge of technology? This is a great opportunity to put those interests/skills to use. If you enjoy 12V systems, major bass and new experiences, join us and work for a fun, successful, and fast-paced business!!
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ability to multi-task while upholding quality and integrity of work
- Using previous professional car audio installation skills to complete projects while always increasing quality of work
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, commission-based atmosphere
- Weekend and Evening availability
- MECP certification not required, but a PLUS!
- Current, valid driver's license and good driving record
- Installation and car stereo product knowledge; the more the better!
- Hard-working TEAM players willing to go the extra mile to succeed!
We've got the BEST in benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available
- Matching 401k plan
- Paid vacation program
- Income potential above the industry average
- Great employee discounts on all of the top products we carry.
- Exceptional sales and incentive contests
If you want to be part of a FUN and fast-paced environment that offers Great Pay, Great Benefits and Great Career Growth Opportunities, fill out an application and bring it by one of our locations or just send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Freeman's Car Stereo, Inc supports and encourages a diverse workplace. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment background check.