JL Audio TwK-88 - System Tuning DSP 8-ch. Analog + Digital INPUTS / 8-ch. Analog OUTPUTS
System Tuning DSP 8-ch. Analog + Digital INPUTS / 8-ch. Analog OUTPUTS
System Tuning DSP with 8-ch. Stereo RCA Inputs / 2 Digital (Optical/Toslink and Coaxial) Inputs / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical (Toslink) Output
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller lets you add dual configurable level controls, preset toggle, plus LED status reporting, all from the driver's seat.
Connect your TwK™ via PC to the companion TüN™ Software Interface to take advantage these powerful features:
- Flexible input design:
– 8 Differential-balanced, line-level input jacks (RCA) accept most line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
– Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs connect to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible setup features:
– Individual level trim, linkable for tuning
– Individual polarity controls, linkable for tuning
– Powerful input mixing tools
- 8 Powerful 10-band equalizers with flexible assignment capabilities:
– 10-band graphic full octave EQ
– 10-band parametric EQ
- Configurable EQ assignment delivers simple to complex tuning options:
– Individual EQs may be assigned to each output
– Multiple outputs may be combined and assigned to a single EQ
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS), each with a full-featured tuning set:
– Fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters with selectable slopes from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
– Configurable delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; expressed in time or distance units and fully linkable with other channels
– Polarity control, fully linkable with other channels
– Comprehensive level controls, fully linkable with other channels
- Optical (Toslink) jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) output from assignable input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Provides a dedicated remote turn-on voltage output for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, plus LED status reporting from the driver's seat.
|Power Supply Type||Regulated DC-DC SMPS|
|Input Operating Voltage||10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||<1.5 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||0.7 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||1 A|
|Input Type||Line-level, Differential-Balanced|
|Input Voltage Range||250 mV - 7.1 V RMS|
|Minimum Input Voltage||10 mV RMS|
|Input Level Setting||Eleven discrete selections from 250 mV - 7.1V RMS|
|Analog Output||Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks|
|Digital Output||Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)|
|Output Impedance||450 Ω|
|S/N Ratio||98 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)|
|THD+N @ Rated Output||0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Audio Resolution||24 bit / 48 kHz|
|Number of EQ Bands||10 x 8 Channels|
|Remote Level Control||Included (DRC-200)|
|Remote Level Functions||Master Volume Control + Trim; Master Volume Control + Fader; Zone Control, LED Status Reporting|
|Height (H)||1.85 in / 47 mm|
|Width (W)||4.29 in / 109 mm|
|Depth (D)||6.14 in / 156 mm|
|Net Weight||2.58 lb / 1.17 kg|
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email email@example.com
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.