Sony DSXM5511BT = Sony DSXM55BT Marine Receiver + x2 Sony 6.5" Marine Speakers
- Marine digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (Doesn't play CDs)
- Built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/55 peak x 4 channels)
- Integrated Bluetooth with Simple Secure Pairing
- Plays MP3 and WMA files
- Partially detachable face with low glare LCD display
- Conformal-coated circuit boards resist moisture
- USB port compatible with iPod®, iPhone®, Android™ smartphone
- Dynamic Reality Amp
- 5-band equalizer with 8 presets
- Digital Clarity Tuner with Radio Data System (RDS)
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Compatible with wired external remotes (input on rear)
- Inputs: front USB input, front AUX input
- Outputs: 2-volt rear-channel & subwoofer RCA preouts
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||17 watts|
|Peak Output||55 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No
|FM Sensitivity||7 dBf|
Sony XS-MP1611 6.5" Marine Speakers
- Dual cone design
- Handles up to 65 watts RMS
- Water-resistant IPx5 certified design
- UV and salt water resistant
- Removable grille
We greatly appreciate your business. To guarantee your total satisfaction, we offer the following return, warranty, and repair policies for in-store purchases:
Our staff has been directed to meet every customers’ expectations and make sure they are completely satisfied. If for some reason they have failed to meet your and our expectations, we want to hear from you. Please contact us online or by phone at (704) 398-1822. We value the opportunity to serve you and are committed to your total satisfaction.
30-day refund on new factory sealed products, 30-day exchange on installed products. Defective products covered by the manufacturer’s warranty will be exchanged within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, exchange versus repair is determined by the manufacturer’s warranty and varies by manufacturer. We will exchange products beyond 30 days when the manufacturer’s warranty allows us to do so.
We offer a 30-day upgrade on purchased products. You will be issued full credit towards an upgrade. Additional labor charges may apply.
Labor is non-refundable. Installation parts such as amp kits, interconnect cables, dash kits, wiring harnesses and other installation items are non-refundable.
We offer a lifetime warranty on installation for as long as you own your car. All warranties of labor and product are guaranteed to the original purchaser.
No refunds on SPECIAL ORDERED products. A 20% deposit is required for all special orders, which is non-refundable.
We offer a layaway service that requires a 10% deposit. Layaways must be picked up within 90-days. If not picked up within 90 days the layaway deposit will become a store credit. All layaway deposits are non-refundable, but may be used to purchase other products at the store.
Buyer assumes responsibility for all non DOT approved products, including but not limited to: Neon Lighting, Fog Lamps, Headlights, Taillights, and Window Tint.
We offer in-house repairs on most car audio equipment. All repairs whether they are factory or aftermarket will have a 90-day warranty. Product repairs are performed at a flat rate. Most repairs are covered under this flat rate though some exceptions may apply. You will be notified if there is going to be any additional charges.
Many products that we carry can be repaired in-house if. Items purchased from us will be given express service when repaired in house. Any item purchased and installed by us will receive free removal of product for repair.
Gift cards are non-refundable and can only be used towards a purchase or purchases.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our products or service, please contact us immediately at the corporate level.
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing RefundsRefunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift ReturnsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
> How to Request A Return
1. Complete the Return Request Form to receive a return authorization number (RMA#). 2. All returns must have the return authorization number written on the outside of the box or the return may be refused. 3. Carefully package items and ship to the following address:
Freeman’s Car Stereo
Attn: Returns (RMA#)
18624 Northline Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031
All approved authorized returns are to be sent to this address for return processing and inspection. Customer is responsible for paying for return shipping costs.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Send all approved authorized warranties for return processing and inspection to:
Freeman’s Car Stereo Attn: Returns (RMA#) 18624 Northline Drive Cornelius, NC 28031
Items That Cannot Be Returned
Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.