You have no items in your shopping cart.
The CXA660.5 Amplifier is built to be the complete package in one cool-looking amp.
This CX amplifier uses powerful Class A/B technology to power four mid/high-range channels and an ultra-efficient Class D power plant for the bass channel. The amp also comes equipped with FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), giving you superior clarity and dependability.
KickEQ™ variable bass boost gives you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is also included, letting you quickly tune your entire system to taste.
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 90 watts into four full-range channels or 180 watts into two-bridged channels, plus as much as 300 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Class D bass channel included for one amp to run an entire system
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Stereo: 65x4
Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm Stereo: 90x4
Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Mono: 180x2
Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm Mono Sub Ch: 150x1
Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm Mono Sub Ch: 300x1
CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.): yes
Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17 W x ...L): 14-1/8, 35.7
Frequency Response: (Hz): 10Hz-20kHz
Frequency Response (Hz – Sub Ch.): 25Hz-200Hz
Input Sensitivity: 250mV-10V (Low Level): 1V-40V (High Level)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90dB
Active Crossover: Amp 1-2: High Pass 10-200Hz @ 12dB/Octave Sub Channel: Low Pass 50-200Hz @ 12dB/Octave
Subsonic Filter: 25Hz @24dB/Octave
KickEQ™ Boost Variable: 0-6dB @40Hz
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.