You have no items in your shopping cart.
Upgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-X2600H. With 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD .08%, 2 ch driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X. Watch your TV or projector video content with the best possible picture thanks to the latest 4K video technologies like Dolby Vision™, HDR10, and HLG.
With eARC support pass-through, 8 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs with full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports, enjoy seamless compatibility with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. The Denon AVR-X2600H also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get setup right the first time. Every home theater is different — that’s why Denon uses premium room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
- Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on.
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 95W power per channel:Seven powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, and DTS Virtual:X:Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 7.2.4 with an additional 2ch amplifier
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X2600H and wireless music services hands-free
- 8 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 2 HDMI outputs: Connect up to eight media devices and output to two displays (ex. TV or projector in the living room and another device in the multi-zone)
- 4K/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and color
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room of your home for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI
- Game Mode: Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)
- Supports Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more:Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores: Powers the latest video, sound and processing needs
- Integrated Phono input: Supports vinyl records for Hi-Fi listening
- Dual subwoofer outputs: Smooths out low frequencies for better bass dispersion
- “ihiji Invision”, “Domotz Pro” and "OvrC" remote system monitoring and management technology: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the Denon AVR-X2600H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Audyssey MultEQ XT calibration software: Delivers ultimate equalization for your unique listening environment
- All Zone TV audio: Play the audio from your TV to all zones
- Includes three-year limited warranty (US Only)
POWERFUL 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA SPECS
Featuring discrete high-current amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X2600H delivers high-power performance at 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD .08%, 2 ch driven). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers for balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X2600H supports three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.3 support and advanced video processing with 4K upscaling for HDMI sources.
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X.
- DOLBY ATMOS
DRIVE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up Dolby Atmos with a 5.2.2 surround sound speaker system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theater experience. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.2, 5.2 or 2.2 speaker arrangement.
GEARED UP FOR 4K ULTRA HD
Enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games with the best picture quality available.
- LATEST HDMI SPECS WITH EARC
- ADVANCED VIDEO SECTION
- HDR / DOLBY VISION
ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH EARC
The AVR-X2600H features 8 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs that support 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC, 3D, and BT.2020 passthrough support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast. The eARC – enhanced Audio Return Channel – supports 3D audio transmission directly from the TV to your AV receiver.
EASY SETUP EXPERIENCE
The included AVR-X2600H Quick Start Guide provides simple, clear instructions for how to get started. Once you connect your TV to the AVR-X2600H via HDMI, the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen to walk you through setup, step by step. A row of color-coded speaker connections is laid out horizontally, making organizing and connecting speaker wires simple.
- SMART TV
- AUDYSSEY MULTEQ XT
- APP CONTROL
- ALL ZONE
- QUICK SELECT
SMART TV CONNECTIVITY
Control the Denon AVR-X2600H with your TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your TV. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AV receiver setup menu and four Quick Selects.
ADVANCED SOUND PROCESSING
Experience extraordinary sound quality from both music and movies.
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO
- PHONO INPUT
- DUAL SUBWOOFER OUTPUTS
- ROON TESTED
DSP POWER PROCESSING
Incredible power for your music and movie needs. The AXR-X2600H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X2600H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.
WORKS WITH LATEST VOICE ASSISTANTS
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice services. Using a smart speaker or your phone, speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice services or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT
- APPLE SIRI
WORKS WITH AMAZON ALEXA
Control the AVR-X2600H hands-free with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.” Download the free HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your AVR-X2600H, HEOS devices and other select Denon products. Requires Alexa app and Amazon Echo, Dot or equivalent. Learn More
HEOS BUILT-IN FOR WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING
Stream your favorite music from anywhere and everywhere around your home with HEOS Built-in technology. Enjoy high quality music from a wide range of streaming services including Spotify®, TuneIn, Pandora®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or local music sources. Control it all seamlessly with the free HEOS app.
PLAY YOUR MUSIC ANYWHERE WITH HEOS SPEAKERS
With the HEOS multi-room function, the Denon AVR-X2600H can connect with any other product with HEOS Built-in, like HEOS speakers, to play music throughout your entire home. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours.
HEOS 1:Ideal for damp environments or outdoors.
Custom Install Ready
The Denon AVR-X2600H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment.
Remote Monitoring Capability
In today’s custom install environment, it’s critical for integrators to provide quick, reliable assistance and service to their clients, even after the install is complete. To support this effort, the Denon IN-Command series AVR-X2600H AV receiver features “ihiji Invision”, “Domotz Pro” and "OvrC" remote monitoring and management interface and service compatibility. These programs allow custom integrators to monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from the office or on the go, radically reducing the time it takes to address the issue.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos-enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.