Wet Sounds WS420SQ 4 Band Parametric Equalizer with 3 Zone Operation
This Product Is Available For In-Store Purchase Only
The WS-420SQ Equalizer is a state of the art equalizer designed to provide amazing control and flexibility of your marine audio system. The WS-420SQ is 3 Zone equalizer/controller with 2 separate equalizers in one half din chassis using our exclusive design which allows you to independently control the volume of tower speakers, in boat speakers and subwoofers all independently and have EQ adjustments of both in boat and tower speakers independently. The WS-420SQ is the world’s only true marine audio zone controller/equalizer. The Wet Sounds talk back microphone allows the boat driver to communicate with the rider or other boats in the area. By pushing the button on the microphone, the system will automatically mute the music playing from the tower speakers and allow you to use your tower speakers as a PA system. Once the button is released, the tower speakers will begin to play again at the level they were at. Additionally, the WS-420SQ includes Wet Sounds exclusive Boat Link™. Boat Link gives you the ability to link up with other WS 420SQ equipped boats for the ultimate party cove experience.
1. Main Volume: This is the Master Volume that controls the overall volume of all zones.
2. In Boat and Tower Zone Volume: Adjusts the volume of the tower speakers (outside ring) and the volume of the in boat speakers (inside knob) You can set these levels to whichever volume you prefer and use the master volume for overall control.
3. Subwoofer Volume: Independent Subwoofer volume control.
4. Microphone: Independent Talk Back Microphone volume control.
5. Aux/Main Switch: Auxiliary input or main input selection switch.
6. Equalizer Adjustments: These 4 controls adjust the four separate frequencies (bass, mid bass, mid, high) Offering 12 dB of cut/boost. The outside ring adjusts the frequencies for the tower speakers (6a) while the inside ring adjusts the frequencies for the in boat speakers (6b).
7. Auxiliary Input: 3.5 mm aux input jack for MP3 player or additional source.
8. Boat Link™ 3.5 mm aux output jack: For linking with other WS-420 equipped boats.
9. Microphone Input: Microphone input for Wet Sounds talk back microphone.
10: Input Gain:
11. Main Input Sensitivity Gain adjustment.
12. Auxiliary Input Sensitivity Gain adjustment. NOTE: If you are not an experienced audio installer, it is recommend to leave these adjustments in the pre set factory position.
13: Illumination: WS-420SQ illumination comes pre set in blue illumination If you would like to change to red. Remove jumper and position to red.
14: Ground Isolation: Occasionally alternator whine may appear in your system if you source unit and amplifiers may have different grounds. You may use the isolation jumper to eliminate the noise. Please make sure unit is off when adjusting the jumper.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.