You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Apple CarPlayi – Apple CarPlay seamlessly integrates your iPhone with the car audio's display and controls; now you can make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions optimized for traffic and more while you stay focused on the road; CarPlay supports third-party navigation apps, so you have even more choices to get where you'd like to go.
- Android Auto™ii – The Google Assistant is integrated into Android Auto, which extends the Android platform into the car in a way that is purpose-built for driving; with a simple and intuitive interface and powerful new voice capabilities, the platform helps minimize distractions for safer driving; it automatically brings useful information organized into simple cards that appear when needed.
- Bluetooth®iii – Through Bluetooth, hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming are available between your mobile device and the receiver with a touchscreen phone book.
- 100W x4 (Max.) / 45W x4 (RMS) High Power Built-in Class-D Amplifier – if you play a conventional head unit too loudly, the sound clips off the signal peaks and sends distortion to the speakers; with the XAV-AX7000's massive 100W x 4 built-in amplifier, the sound remains clean and powerful even when you turn up the volume
- Subwoofer Direct Connection – connect a subwoofer to either side of the rear channel speaker output without the need for an external amplifier; when using this function, sound settings for the subwoofer are available via the MENU display
- 2-ohm Speaker/Subwoofer Loadiv – allows customers to utilize multiple speakers per channel, including connecting a dual voice coil subwoofer to the rear channel
- EXTRA BASS™ (formerly MEGA BASS) – feel earth-rumbling, deep bass from EXTRA BASS™; it overcomes engine noise and reproduces clear punchy sound at virtually any volume level; the two-mode boost steps allow you to get delicate and heavy boost settings to your liking
- Improved Sound Optimization – the digital signal processor enables drivers to make adjustments while creating a sound field ideal for the inside of the vehicle; the Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) creates a more ambient sound as if there were speakers on the dashboard, while the 10-band equalizer (EQ10) has 10 presets for easy and effective frequency adjustment for various listening environments
- FLAC Audio File Compatiblev – Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) is an audio format similar to MP3 but is lossless, meaning audio signals are compressed without any loss in quality; the XAV-AX7000 can play back FLAC files, allowing up to 24-bit depth sampling frequency at 48 kHz (down-converted to 44.1 kHz for playback)
- High Voltage Pre-out (5V) – the XAV-AX7000 has a high voltage pre-out delivering a 5-volt signal as opposed to the usual 2-volt signal, which results in clearer sound with less distortion when the head unit is connected to external power amplifier
- 6.95-inch Bezel-less Flush Surface Display – anti-glare capacitive touchscreen with an astonishingly flat, bezel-less and beautiful display that elegantly matches with your car interior
- Sleek Aluminum Key Terminal with dedicated Voice Button and Sealed Structure – the ergonomically designed key terminal gives instant access to source selections and sound adjustments while minimizing distractions when you are behind the wheel
- Space Saving Installation with Single DIN Rear Chassis – the rear chassis is designed with single-DIN dimensions that provide enough room to store a connected cable harness or steering wheel control box
Extensibility and Usability
- Dual USB Portsvi – thanks to the dual USB ports, you can hook up another device to play your music library while connecting a smartphone for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- 3-pre out for future expandability – the 3-pre out connectivity allows you to build a full acoustic system including a subwoofer, a mono amplifier and 4-channel amplifier for even louder and more powerful sound reproduction
- Rear View Camera Ready with Adjustable Parking Guide Lines – you can see the image of a connected rear view camera*[vii] when you shift the vehicle's transmission lever to the R (Reverse) position or tap the Rear Camera icon in the home screen
- Quick Wake Up Design – XAV-AX7000's quick wake up design boasts approximately 2.5 times the speed for activation compared to XAV-AX100viii; it is ready to hit the road soon after ignition is turned on
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.