Kenwood XR400-4 - eXcelon Amplifier
eXcelon Reference Fit 4-Channel Digital Power Amplifier
Excelon Performance & Quality
- eXcelon products incorporate the latest technologies and deliver the highest sonic performance. From advanced audio tuning capabilities, crossover and equalizer systems, high voltage preouts and two-year warranty, eXcelon represents the very best product available.
Small Footprint Design
- Reference-Fit amplifiers are KENWOOD’s best sounding amps and have one of the smallest footprints in their class, making them the perfect solution for vehicle installation where space is at a premium. This compact size was made possible by the development of a high-density mount circuit board in conjunction with an enhanced air cooling and heat control systems. KENWOOD’s created a compact amplifier that enables installation in tight locations previously restricted to lower performance amps. This is ideal for users who do not wish to sacrifice space or prefer a stealth installation.
- By positioning the fan in close proximity to heat producing circuitry, heat is dissipated efficiently. This allows the amplifier to operate at comfortable temperature levels even under the most stressful conditions.
Variable Low-Pass Filter
- Filters high frequencies out of the music and improves efficiency and sound quality by allowing only the low frequencies to pass to the subwoofer.
Variable High-Pass Filter
- Filters low frequencies out of the music and passes only signals above a certain frequency (called the cutoff frequency) to mid and high range speakers.
Gold-Plated Line Input Terminals
- This type of connector is non-corrosive and will maintain conductivity for long periods of time. Gold-plated connectors inherently have lower contact resistance resulting in wider frequency response, lower distortion with improved dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.
- These HEX-type terminals can accommodate up to AWG 4 - AWG 6 battery and ground wire thickness for better voltage maintenance from the vehicle's battery. The HEX type design allows for maximum tightening and contact onto the wire.
Speaker Output Terminals
- These HEX-type terminals can accommodate up to AWG 8 - AWG 12 speaker wire thickness for better signal delivery to speakers. The HEX type design allows for maximum tightening and contact onto the wire.
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V (11 - 16 V allowable)
Current Consumption: 37 A
Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 35 x 169 mm (8-11/16 x 1-3/8 x 6-5/8)
Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email email@example.com
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.