You have no items in your shopping cart.
JL Audio MM50 Waterproof Source Unit + x2 Pairs of JL Audio M3-650X-S-GW-I Speakers
- Receiver Highlights
- Receiver Features
- Receiver Specifications
- Speaker Highlights
- Speaker Features
- Speaker Specification
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- Digital AM/FM Tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) – Displays extended FM program info, where available
- 18 Favorites – Store up to 18 of your favorite AM/FM stations for quick access
- Bluetooth® v2.1 – Receive top-quality wireless audio from compatible devices with playback control, from up to 35 ft. (11 m) away
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Auxiliary inputs accept audio signals from any source with line-level outputs
- Conveniently charge your phone or media player with a 2.1 amp USB output
- NMEA 2000® Certified – Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM50 interfaces directly with existing vessel networks and offers control functionality via a compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info) or MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller (sold separately).
- Remote controller connection delivers auxiliary control functionality from extended locations
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
|FM Tuner with RDS||87.5 MHz to 107.9 MHz (0.2 MHz step)|
|AM Tuner||530 kHz to 1710 kHz (10 kHz step)|
|NOAA Weather Band Tuner||162.400 MHz to 162.550 MHz (0.025 MHz step)|
|Favorites||18 presets across all tuners|
|Profile||A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4|
|Core Specification||Version 2.1 + EDR|
|Connection Range||Up to 35 ft / 11 m|
|Interface||USB 2.0 host|
|Maximum Current Output||2.1 A|
|Supported Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Apple Compatibility||iPhone 5 or beyond (functionality contingent upon compatible iOS release)|
Input Operating Voltage
|10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||100 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||15 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||15 A|
|Remote Turn-on Capacity||500 mA (max)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Output Channels||Zones 1&2: Two stereo pairs of RCA plugs (4V RMS) Sub: One mono pair of RCA plugs (4V RMS)|
|Output Zones||Zones 1&2: Variable, Fixed or Off Sub: 500 Hz Low-Pass only|
|Maximum Output Voltage||4V RMS (Variable), Selectable 4V/2V/1V RMS (Fixed)|
Great sound and life on the water. These 650X-S-Gw-i 6-1/2" marine speakers combine durable, marine-ready design, outstanding audio performance, and the cool look of subtle blue lighting. Supplied with plenty of power, these speakers can overcome that wicked combination of wind, water, and engine noise. Plus, the built-in LED lighting brightens up any nighttime cruise.
The weatherproof cone is suspended in a durable synthetic rubber surround for great sound and long life, and the UV-resistant polymer basket surrounds and protects the entire structure. The 3/4" treated silk dome tweeter renders brilliant highs, and it's mounted directly to the white "Sport" grille for optimal sound radiation. The high-quality 2-way crossover mounted to the woofer basket ensures the woofer and tweeter work in perfect concert.
You can mount these sharp-looking 6-1/2" speakers in your boat's cockpit or bulkhead walls, either as stand-alone or in conjunction with a subwoofer.
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers with blue LED lighting (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- UV- and corrosion-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
- for best performance, speaker needs at least 2 cubic feet of airspace
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- cutout diameter: 4.972
- frame diameter: 6.9
- mounting depth: 2.825
- warranty: 2 years
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: email@example.com.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.