You have no items in your shopping cart.
JL Audio MM100s-BE + JL Audio M400/4 Marine Amplifier and x2 Pairs of JL Audio M3-650X-S-GW Marine Speakers
- Source Unit Highlights
- Source Unit Features
- Source Unit Specifications
- Source Unit Connectivity
- Source Unit Physical Specifications
- Source Unit Expandability
- Amp Highlights
- Amp Features
- Amp Specifications
- Amp Signal Processing
- Amp Physical Specifications
- Speaker Highlights
- Speaker Specifications
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
MediaMaster® - Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display
Enjoy great audio wherever your adventures might take you, with the MediaMaster® 100s-BE, a Premium Source Unit designed to withstand anything Mother Nature can dish out. This full-featured source unit offers great audio performance and is ideal for marine and powersports applications. Its rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses an ultra-bright, 3.5-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for outstanding visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Because sound quality is our top priority, the MM100s-BE is not equipped with an internal amplifier designed to drive loudspeakers directly. Instead, it offers audiophile-quality circuitry to deliver crystal-clear signals to high-quality marine amplifiers, through eight preamp outputs. These are deployed in four configurable, nameable audio zones, each offering its own set of independent control options, making the MM100s-BE adaptable to a wide range of system types. On-the-fly, zone volume controls make it easy to adjust the level of your audio zones, while a useful zone volume limit feature makes sure that nobody gets blasted inadvertently. All zones feature our Zero-Clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting tone controls to keep the audio clean at high listening levels, reducing the likelihood of speaker damage.
- Spotify and Pandora via audio playback
- Bluetooth® with the Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec streams top-quality audio from compatible devices, with full control of play/pause and track up/down functions
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Analog auxiliary input accepts audio signal from a wide range of audio sources
- Digital Radio Tuner - AM/FM with RDS, and NOAA Weather Band (antenna required, sold separately)
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner, antenna and subscription sold separately)
- Certified NMEA 2000® Connectivity: Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM100s-BE interfaces directly with existing vessel networks. Compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) include models from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (Refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info.)
- 18 Favorites: store up to 18 of your favorite channels for quick access, across all tuner bands, including Sirius/XM
- Conveniently charges phone or media player with 1.0 amp USB output
- Remote controller connection delivers auxiliary control functionality from extended locations
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
|Input Operating Voltage||10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||120 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||1.5 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||5 A|
|Remote Turn-on Capacity||500 mA (max)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||3.5-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Output Channels||4 Stereo pairs of RCA plugs|
|Output Zones||Relative, Absolute, Fixed or Off|
|Maximum Output Voltage||4V RMS (Relative or Absolute), Selectable 4V/2V/1V RMS (Fixed)|
|FM Tuner with RDS||87.5 MHz to 107.9 MHz (0.2 MHz step)|
|AM Tuner||530 kHz to 1710 kHz (10 kHz step)|
|NOAA Weather Band Tuner||162.400 MHz to 162.550 MHz (0.025 MHz step)|
|Favorites||90.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m|
|System Nominal Impedance||18 presets across all tuners|
|Profile||A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4|
|Core Specification||Version 2.1 + EDR|
|Connection Range||Up to 35 ft / 11 m|
|Interface||USB 2.0 host|
|Maximum Current Output||1 A|
|Supported Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA|
|iPhone Compatibility||5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+ (all Lightning™ connector models)|
|Height (H)||3.90 in / 99 mm|
|Width (W)||5.94 in / 151 mm|
|Depth (D1)||1.78 in / 45.2 mm|
|Depth (D2)||3.17 in / 80.5 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.25 in / 83 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||4.7 in / 119 mm|
- MMR-20-BE Wired Remote Controller: Connect up to three remotes for control functionality from distant vessel locations, up to 75 ft. away.
- MMR-10W Wireless Remote Controller: Waterproof, 2.4 GHz, key-fob style remote delivers handheld control from up to 150 ft. away.
- MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller: Full-function controller with LCD display delivers MM100-BE display and control functionality via NMEA 2000® networks.
4-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 4 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use the M400/4 in combination with our M600/1 monoblock to build a 1000 W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer... and fit the whole thing under a seat. Or, use the M400/4 by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With M-Series amplifier, the possibilities are endless.
The M400/4 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's Ch. 1 & 2 level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasket cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 4|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 4|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 2|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 4|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 4|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 2|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>150 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>75 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||100 mV - 4 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass or High-Pass|
|Filter Slope(s)||12 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Detent, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers||Yes|
|Filter Defeat Function||Yes|
|Remote Level Control||Optional (HD-RLC)|
|Remote Level Modes||2 or All channels|
|Channel Input Mode Switch||Yes (2/4 ch.)|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||Buffered|
|Source Channel Selection for PreOuts||Yes|
|Height (H)||2.05 in / 52 mm|
|Width (W)||8.52 in / 216 mm|
|Depth (D)||7.09 in / 180 mm|
|Net Weight||4.75 lb / 2.15 kg|
- 6½" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- ¾" silk dome tweeter
- UV- and corrosion-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- Designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
- for best performance, speaker needs at least 2 cubic feet of airspace
- Handles up to 60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- Cutout diameter: 4.972
- Frame diameter: 6.9
- Mounting depth: 2.825
- Warranty: 2 years
|Tweeter Design||¾" Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Mica-Filled IMPP|
|Sensitivity||89.5 dB at 1 watt|
|Frequency Response||55 - 25k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||225|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 ⅞"|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5"|
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.