You have no items in your shopping cart.
Clarion CMS4 Hideaway Marine Digital Media Receiver w/ Bluetooth + Clarion CMS-651-SWB x2 Pair 6.5" Marine Speakers + CMSP-101RGB-2 10" 2-ohm Subwoofer + Clarion XC2510 Marine Amplifier
- Receiver Highlights
- Receiver Features
- Speaker Highlights
- Speaker Specifications
- Sub Highlights
- Sub Features
- Amp Highlights
- Amp Features
- Amp Specifications
- Fit Guide - Vehicle Compatibility Lookup
- Returns & Shipping
- marine digital media receiver
- package includes compact hide-away black box and 3.5" color LCD controller
- built-in MOSFET amp (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/70 watts peak by 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth with aptX
- global AM/FM/Weather Band tuner
- iPod/iPhone Direct Control via USB
- Pandora Internet radio
- Android Smartphone-compatible
- plays USB, MP3, WMA
- variable color button illumination
- high- and low-pass filters
- 4-zone source and volume control
- 7-band equalizer
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: RCA audio input; USB port; RCA composite camera input
- outputs: 12-channel preamp outputs (3.5 volts front and mono sub for four separate zones)
- accepts up to 4 Clarion wired marine remotes
- long memory retention for presets
- low power consumption mode when powered off
- controller dimensions: 6" x 4"
- black box dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 8-1/16"D x 2-7/16"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Includes White & Black Classic Grilles
- Salt Sun Certified
- 30W RMS power handling, perfect for source unit-powered systems
- Bridge-mounted, ½ inch (13 mm) balanced-dome, polymer tweeter with neodymium magnet and ferrofluid cooling
- Standard cutout size and mounting hole for easy retrofitting
|Sensitivity||87 dB at 1 watt
|Frequency Response||55 - 20k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||30|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||60|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 ¹¹⁄₁₆|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5|
- Sold individually with no Grille in single 2 ohm or 4 ohm voice coil models
- Salt & Sun Certified
- Built-in RGB LED Lighting
- Optimized for infinite baffle applications, without a dedicated enclosure behind the speaker
- Long excursion, high power handling design delivers low-distortion and excellent low frequency capability
- 250W RMS power handling, ideally matched to Clarion subwoofer amplifiers
Marine Use: The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass the ASTM-D4329 standard for UV stability and the ASTM-B117 standard for salt/fog resistance.
LEDs: There are multi colored LEDs on the back of the bridge across the subwoofer to create a glow on the cone. Depending on what combination of the LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, yellow, pink, light blue, or white. A +12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on and Clarion recommends the power wire be fused at 250 mA.
Infinite-Baffle Operation: This sub is optimized for infinite-baffle operation (free air), so it can be installed in a variety of locations, without the need for a dedicated enclosure.
Terminals: Crimp-on quick slides are included for connecting the audio signal, designed for 14-16 gauge wire. A waterproof harness is included for the four 26 gauge LED wires.
- 5-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- double-sided conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications (not waterproof)
- corrosion-resistant nickel-coated connections
- built-in ground loop isolation circuitry reduces input noise
- variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (15-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filters on sub channel (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- dimensions: 12-1/4"W x 1-5/8"H x 4-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||35-250 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||15-250 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||50 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Harness|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||50 x 4
300 x 1
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||---|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||75 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||150 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-30k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB|
- U.S. 48 Only
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
We ship most orders the same day if placed before 3pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm will ship the next day. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Saturday, orders placed after 3PM on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We are glad to announce Saturday shipping – however we do not ship on Sundays. We do not ship on US holidays or whenever our carriers take holidays i.e., USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Returns - Online Purchases
Purchases made on freemanscarstereo.com are eligible for a return request within 30 days of order delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns: any return that does not contain a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender. Full refunds are only issued for unopened and unused products.
> Full Refunds
In order to be eligible for a refund, item(s) must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition in which it was received. There is no restocking fee for brand new/unopened/sealed items.
Customers will receive a return confirmation email within 1-2 business days that will confirm receipt of their return and confirm whether or not that return will be eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be processed automatically via a credit back to the customer’s original payment method.
> Partial Refunds
Any item that is damaged, has missing parts, or is not in its original condition is subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the order total. If the box or seal is opened there is a 20% restocking fee.
Installed, used, or damaged items may not be eligible for return or, will incur a restocking fee. These situations include but are not limited to the following:
- Any sign of use - including signs of installation, scratches, physical marking, screw holes, or similar.
- Tags, stickers, or other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged.
- A product that is returned bearing a serial number that does not match the serial number of the product shipped by Freeman’s Car Stereo.
- Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar.
- Damage due to improper return packing by customer.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers.
> Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds can take a week or longer to post to your account depending on your bank. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. If your refund has still not been posted within 2 weeks of being issued please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Online Gift Returns
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the gift recipient, the gift recipient will receive a store credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a freemanscarstereo.com gift certificate will be mailed.
We follow all manufacturer’s policies regarding the processing of warranties. Warranty exchanges or repairs are subject to eligibility periods based on purchase date as well as specific manufacturer policy.
Missing serial numbers, physical damage, or customer abused products will void warranties, repairs, and exchanges.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- - Gift cards
- - Opened and/or used installation parts will not be accepted for return or refund.