Kenwood DNX695S 6.8 Inch Apple CarPlay, Android Auto DVD Receiver with Navigation and Bluetooth
- 6.8” Clear Resistive Touch Panel
- Garmin Navigation
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Wired Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Wired WebLink
- KENWOOD Remote S App Ready
- Works with the Google Assistant
- Tuned Audiophile Components
- Dual USB Inputs – Detachable
- DRV-N520 Ready, Camera sold separately
- Garmin Dash Cam Link (DRV-N520 sold separately)
- Advanced iDatalink Features
- 3 Gold Pre-Outs @ 5V
- General Features:
- Smartphone Features:
- Navigation Features:
- Audio/video Features:
- Other Information:
- Returns & Shipping >
- DVD/CD player with 6.8" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- plays lossless FLAC audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from your flash drive
- variable illumination color for keys
- Apple CarPlay compatibile
- Android Auto compatible
- built-in iPod,iPhone, and iPad control
- Kenwood KCA-IP202 cable required for full access to audio/video content from older Apple devices
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- built-in Android control
- Pandora and Spotify app control via Bluetooth connection
- built-in Garmin navigation system
- maps of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 6 million points of interest
- optional traffic reports available through INRIX smartphone app — 2-year subscription included with purchase (smartphone required)
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- plays CDs, DVDs, USB memory devices, and microSD cards
- Drive EQ boosts specific frequencies to overcome road noise
- 13-band EQ
- high- and low-pass filters
- digital time alignment, space enhancer, sound realizer, sound elevation, bass boost, and loudness
- dual-zone A/V output
- supports rear-view camera adjustable parking lines (optional camera required)
- audiophile-quality sonic circuitry including gold-plated preouts
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: two detachable rear USB inputs; SD card slot; rear A/V input; two camera inputs; Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Recorder input
- outputs: rear A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory settings for Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Toyota, and VW
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
U.S. 48 Only
For all items eligible for shipping:
FREE: 1-5 Business Days UPS
Expedited Shipping Options: Calculated At Checkout
Large Item Shipping Costs: Calculated At Checkout
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days or less have gone by since your purchase, we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19010 Statesville Rd Cornelius North Carolina US 28031
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To reach customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.